TIENGANH6789

Exercise 1: Put the verbs into correct tenses
1. It is 2pm now and we (listen) ______ to music.
2. How long you (learn) ______ English? – For three months.
3. This time last year, I (visit) _______ Ba Na Hills
4. Look! The bus (come)  _______, it (collect) ______ Ba and his family.
5. How often you (surf) ____ the Internet?
6. When I was a boy, I used (go) _____ fishing with my friends.
7. Tom hurt his hand while he (cook) ____ the dinner yesterday.
8. She (be) _____ sick yesterday so she (not,go) ______ to school.
9. This is the best cake I (ever,taste) ________
10. Look! It (rain) ______
11. Do you undersatand what we (talk) ____ about?
12. She (visit) _____ her grandmother three times a week.
13. They (already, decide) ______ to get married.
14. Who (discover) ______ America?
15. Nguyen Du (write) _____ Truyen Kieu story.
16.  Since I ( come) _____ here, I (not,see) ____ her.
17. When I (see) _____ her last week, she (work) _____ in the garden.
18. What’s the matter? You (finish) ______ yet?
19. In two years time, the price of cars (reduce) _______ a lot.

20. This is the first time we (be) ______ to Sigapore.

Có thể bạn quan tâm